ELM7C377142Px CMOS voltage detector with two power supplies detection
ELM7C377142Px is designed to monitor the voltage level of one or two power supplies (+5V and an arbitrary voltage) in a microprocessor circuit, memory board in large-size computer, for example. If the circuit’s power supply deviates more than a specified amount, then ELM7C377142Px generates a reset signal to the microprocessor.Thus, the computer data is protected from accidental erasure. Using ELM7C377142Px requires few external components. To monitor only a +5V supply, ELM7C377142Px requires the connection of one external capacitor. The level of an arbitrary detection voltage is determined by two external resistors.
|Detection voltage with hysteresis function.|
|Reference voltage is connectable.|
|Minimal external parts(one capacitor).|
|Over voltage detector.|
|Optional voltage drop detectable|
with 2 external resistors
|Precision voltage detection||4.2V±2.5%|
|Monitors the voltage of|
one or two power supplies
|+5 and an arbitrary voltage|
|Low voltage output|
for reset signal
|Low power dissipation||Typ.65µA(Vcc=5V)|
- Reset for Microprocessor, etc.
- Power voltage monitoring IC (Reset IC) ELM 7C series)
- This product is alternative parts that “C” company have discontinued a selling.Please contact us once, if you have trouble with parts procurement.
- In addition, since ELM7C377142Px/ELM7C377342PA is new product developed in-house, the power consumption is a quarter of the conventional product.
- We have begun accepting sample requests since February 2018. Please feel free to contact us. Mass production is planned from September 2018
Absolute Maximum Ratings
|Input voltage||Vsa||Vss-0.3 to Vcc+0.3(<+8.00)||V|
|Vss-0.3 to +8.0||V|
|RESET_B Output voltage||Voh||Vss-0.3 to Vcc+0.3(<+6.5)||V|
|OUTC Output voltage||Voh||Vss-0.3 to Vcc+0.3(<+6.5)||V|
|Operating temperature||Top||-40 to +85||°C|
|Storage temperature||Tstg||-55 to +125||°C|