ELM Technology, as a company with environment management system, works continuously to reduce hazardous substances to environment in business activity.
Certificate of Registration ISO14001:2015
- Low energy solution
- The most distinguishable characteristic of main product of ELM Technology is low power requirement; ELM Technology works continuously to reduce power requirement.
- Product development concerning environment
- Abiding by RoHS Directive which came into effect from 01/07/2006, ELM stopped the usage of 6 hazardous substances (Cadmium, Mercury, Lead, PBB, PBDE, Chromium VI) by starting making PB-free and green parts. Furthermore, ELM products do not contain the hazardous substances restricted by the revised RoHS directive(2011/65/EU) and the additional RoHS directive((EU)2015/863, DEHP, BBP, DBP and DIBP). ELM aims to provide only environment-friendly products. All ELM products are compliant with RoHS and REACH, and all ELM products are only available in Halogen-free version now.
- Waste Reduction
- ELM Technology keeps demanding wafer and assembly factories to adopt recyclable package; all ELM Technology workers to required to divide and recycle waste, recycle of used paper for business, and waste reduction.
Qualifications from ELM customers
- Sony Corporation
- EOTC(ELM - Okinawa Technology Center) - Green partner qualified. (Jan. 15, 2009)
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- ELM - ECO partner qualified. (Mar. 30, 2008)