ELM7C377342xACMOS Voltage Detector with watchdog timer
ELM7C377342xA is Power supply monitoring IC that instantaneously detects abnormalities such as instantaneous interruption or drop of power supply voltage and generates a reset signal. Since the watchdog timer is built in, various microcomputer systems can have a fail-safe function. It has output of both logic of RESET_B and RESET output with internal pull-up. In addition, the reference amplifier outputs the correct reference voltage externally.
|Detection voltage with hysteresis function.|
|Watchdog timer by edge trigger input built in.|
|Minimal external parts( one capacitor).|
|Reset signal of both positive and negative logic outputs.|
supply voltage drop
|Low reset minimal|
power supply voltage
- Rest for Microprocessor, etc.
- Power voltage monitoring IC (Reset IC) ELM 7C series
- This product is alternative parts that “C” company have discontinued a selling.Please contact us once, if you have trouble with parts procurement.
- In addition, since ELM7C377142xx/ELM7C377342xA is new product developed in-house, the power consumption is a quarter of the conventional product.
- We have begun accepting sample requests since February 2018. Please feel free to contact us. Mass production is planned from September 2018
Absolute Maximum Ratings
|Vss-0.3 to Vcc+0.3||V|
|RESET_B, RESET output Voltage||Voh||Vss-0.3 to Vcc+0.3||V|
|Power dissipation||Pd||300(SOP-8 150mil)|
|Operating temperature||Top||-40 to +85||°C|
|Storage temperature||Tstg||-55 to +125||°C|