ELM7C379330xxA CMOS voltage detector with dual input watchdog timer
ELM7C3793 series is an integrated circuit to monitor power voltage; it incorporates a watchdog timer. A reset signal is output when the power is cut or falls abruptly. When the power recovers normally after resetting, a power-on reset signal is output to microprocessor units (MPUs). An internal watchdog timer with two inputs for system operation diagnosis can provide a fail-safe function for various application systems.
|Detection voltage with hysteresis function.|
|Integrated dual input watchdog timer.|
|Watchdog timer with stop function(inhibit pin).|
|Independent setting on watchdog monitoring time and reset time.|
supply voltage drop
|Low current consumption||Typ.31µV|
- Reset for Microprocessor, etc.
- Power voltage monitoring IC (Reset IC) ELM 7C series)
- This product is alternative parts that “C” company have discontinued a selling.Please contact us once, if you have trouble with parts procurement.
- In addition, since ELM7C377142Px/ELM7C377342PA is new product developed in-house, the power consumption is a quarter of the conventional product.
- We have begun accepting sample requests since February 2018. Please feel free to contact us. Mass production is planned from September 2018
Absolute Maximum Ratings
|Input voltage:CK1||Vck1||Vss-0.3 to Vcc+0.3||V|
|Input voltage:CK2||Vck2||Vss-0.3 to Vcc+0.3||V|
|Input voltage:INH||Vinh||Vss-0.3 to Vcc+0.3||V|
|Reset output voltage (RESET_B)||Voh,Vol||Vss-0.3 to Vcc+0.3||V|
|Reset output current (RESET_B)||Ioh, Iol||-10 to 10||mA|
|Operating temperature||Top||-40 to +85||°C|
|Storage temperature||Tstg||-55 to +125||°C|